Category List

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

After I had a baby and my husband was deployed - I obviously had ZERO time to go to the gym. I lost 65 pounds by the time he came home - THIS was my arm workout every day. And ooooooh boy did it work. 10 sets of 10 every day & each of my arms has lost 7 inches since giving birth. Proof you don't need a lot of time or money or equipment to change the way you look.

After I had a baby and my husband was deployed - I obviously had ZERO time to go to the gym. I lost 65 pounds by the time he came home - THIS was my arm workout every day. And ooooooh boy did it work. 10 sets of 10 every day & each of my arms has lost 7 inches since giving birth. Proof you don't need a lot of time or money or equipment to change the way you look.
After I had a baby and my husband was deployed - I obviously had ZERO time to go to the gym. I lost 65 pounds by the time he came home - THIS was my arm workout every day. And ooooooh boy did it work. 10 sets of 10 every day & each of my arms has lost 7 inches since giving birth. Proof you don't need a lot of time or money or equipment to change the way you look.
great workout!
great workout!
Top 10 NEW Exercises for Thinner Thighs
Top 10 NEW Exercises for Thinner Thighs
The 20 Best Ab Workouts of All Time
The 20 Best Ab Workouts of All Time
Beach babe workout! This workout is great!
Beach babe workout! This workout is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment